[gmx-users] Magnetic field in GROMACS

حبيبة علي roseheart2013yahoo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:37:53 CEST 2018

I thought you are a developer ;)
I think updating electric field file is not a problem but the
complicated thing is what are the other files that related to it. Such as
how to implement it in mdp files which I think need to update different
files. If there are any analyzing commands need updating, etc
I  will keep trying
Thanks

Habiba Ali,
Department of Chemistry,