[gmx-users] Dihedrals/Impropers

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 17:23:10 CEST 2018

Further to Justin's comment, it is worth explicitly stressing that
unlike most other force fields, GROMOS force fields do not typically
include every proper dihedral. Rather they only have one dihedral across
the same two central atoms (bar multiple dihedrals applied to the same
four atoms). There are exceptions to this, such as in sugars.

Cheers

Tom

--
Dr Thomas Piggot