[gmx-users] fatal error with mpi

Stefano Guglielmo stefano.guglielmo at unito.it
Fri Jun 22 15:19:27 CEST 2018

Dear Mark,

thanks for your answer. The version is 2016.5, but I apparently solved the
problem recompiling gromacs: now the simulation is running quite stable. I
had minimized and gradually equilibrated the system and I could not see any
weird bonds or contacts. So in the end, as extrema ratio, I decided to
recompile.

Thanks again
Stefano