[gmx-users] different PMF results using MPI

Srinivasa Ramisetti s.b.ramisetti at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 17:48:38 CEST 2018

Hi,

Thank you Mark. Previously, I did run similar simulations on the same
number of cores (72 cores) where I noticed small variation in PMF unlike
the one I am observing now with 36 cores. I can try running few more
cases to show you the comparison.

Please follow the link for the figure with PMF curves.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqaot2olg1hqcj1/pmf-error.png?dl=0

Thank you
Srinivasa