[gmx-users] implicit solvent error

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:30:07 CEST 2018

This input has no information about implicit solvent and a simple google
search immediately yields mdp examples using gbsa. As far as performance
is concerned, we don't know the specs of your machine or the size of
your system. With cutoff electrostatics and a cutoff of 5 nm, one can
expect quite a bit of scaling with system size beyond linear.

Alex