[gmx-users] Rupture force definition

Rakesh Mishra rockinbhu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:48:32 CEST 2018

Dear Justin.

I have observed one thing that during pulling (Constant velocity pulling )
of dsDNA/dsRNA ( globally say Nucleic acid ) along helical direction, we
observe that in the force/time .xvg file, some time force value  is +ve and
some time force value is -ve. So why it happens. In my thinking it should
always be +ve.