[gmx-users] question

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Thu Mar 15 01:22:01 CET 2018

Pressure can fluctuate a huge amount, hundreds of bar, and since you
are looking for an average of "1" it is unlikely to get that close to
the value.  As long as the pressure has stabilised around reference
pressure, and not continuing to increase/decrease, then it has
essentially reached equilibrium.

For example, which shows the pressure fluctuation for a with 300k
atoms: https://twitter.com/dr_dbw/status/968625462959210496  If have
more atoms, then the fluctuations will be less, less atoms then it
will be larger.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu