[gmx-users] rdf calculation for wormlike micelles

Esra Kaçar esrakacar at iyte.edu.tr
Thu Mar 15 07:49:01 CET 2018

Dear Joe,

Sorry for the confusion. I am working with martini force field and I have
three different molecules in the micelle structure. I want to analyze the
RDF of the constituent molecules with respect to the line that pass through
the center along with its length. As I mention before this line has a
curved structure and I couldn’t figure out how to select that line as a
reference point. I guess a picture would be more helpful to explain my
purpose. It is similar to the Figure 3 in the paper that I gave the link
below:

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.langmuir.7b01176

Many thanks,

Esra