[gmx-users] Regarding minimum size

Chhavi Yadav cy1235 at nyu.edu
Fri Mar 16 23:13:29 CET 2018

Also,
You said

"The .tpr provides only the model physics.

It won't work because the .tpr reads a configuration into the state, and
then rerun reads a different one."

What do you mean by model physics? If I am thinking about it correctly,
then .tpr should be a file constant for all molecules or is it the physics
as applicable to a particular molecule? If its the second case then I would
have to change both .tpr and .gro.