[gmx-users] Regarding minimum size

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 23:28:30 CET 2018

Hi,

You should really take the time to understand how you set up the
description of a system in the .top file. That content is serialized into
the .tpr file, and present in the gmx_mtop_t type.

The potential energy (and its derivatives, including the force) depend
parametrically on the coordinates, but the functional form is (typically)
constant, described by the above topology.

Mark