[gmx-users] gmx wham

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:23:02 CET 2018

Which part is unclear? The image is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eiz1m4b69rr3791/pmf_graphene.jpg?dl=0

"below" and "above" correspond to two sets of ion configs below (-1.5 nm
to 0) and above (0 to 1.5 nm) membrane, respectively. Each curve was
pinned with -zprof0 1.5. The reason I did not look at the whole thing is
that I probably got confused by the documentation regarding -symm, which
suggested relying on PBC when calculating the curve. In my case, nothing
crosses periodic boundary. The box is ~ 4 nm tall and configurations are
from z=-1.5nm to z=1.5nm. As you can see, there seems to be some sort of
a shift going on close to the pore (which is at zero)... In any case,
the curve above is consistent with my expectations, while the one below
is not.

Thanks,

Alex