[gmx-users] some thoughts on gmx wham

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed May 2 04:25:36 CEST 2018

That would be quite useful. We're in the middle of a rather heated
argument regarding the results produced by WHAM, depending on how it is
set up in terms of the cylinder radius, as well as the spacing between
configs. I was actually hoping you could look at our (rather brief, I
can promise that) manuscript and tell me if you believe one particular
set of data. We did read the WHAM paper up and down, but this does not
really remove the subject of our argument here. But please feel free to
say no, as this is far beyond the usual advice you provide here and I
absolutely do not want to impose. On the other hand, you may find the
subject extremely fun.

Alex