[gmx-users] Core dumped in NVT

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:46:11 CEST 2018

Hi,

That something is the output of another program does not necessarily make
it a reasonable structure start MD. See
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/user-guide/run-time-errors.html#lincs-settle-shake-warnings.
For example, some kind of void could exist that slams atoms around if you
haven't done a preliminary energy minimization, etc.

Mark