[gmx-users] Inconsistent non-bonded energy when using energy tables.

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:54:39 CEST 2018

Hi,

Whether you will have a reasonable way to have your nonbonded interaction
parameters combine with combination rules is up to you to decide, but AFAIK
this should work. You will have a much better time trouble shooting your
setup if you use
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/user-guide/mdrun-features.html#re-running-a-simulation
rather
than some contrived simulation to evaluate potential energies.

Mark