[gmx-users] index two groups for the distance calculation

MD refmac5 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:43:02 CEST 2018

Hi Mark,
They have the correct number in the .gro file. Chain A has residues from 6
to 330 which contains my residue 159, chain B has residues from 1 to 30
which contains my residue 15. So if I select "r 15" when indexing there
will be two residue 15 selected, one from chain A and one from chain B. Is
there a way to specifically select residue 15 from chain B?
Thank you,
Ming