[gmx-users] gmx densmap

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Fri May 4 04:22:16 CEST 2018

Hi Gromacs users,

I have a cylinder composed of lipids with waters and salts inside (HII
phase)
This cylinder is aligned in the Z direction.
I would like to calculate the density of each group (lipid P atoms, water,
salt) in the XY plane and show them all in one figure with different colors.

gmx densmap can give the 2D map for each group separately.
The output is an .xpm file.

Using this module for each group, I will get several .xpm files.

To combine them, I am using the gmx xpm2ps module and use -combine
mult option.

Unfortunately, it does not give what I want.

I was wondering if you might have a solution for that?

Cheers,
Mohsen

--
*Rewards work better than punishment ...*