[gmx-users] Regarding getting good performance for mdrun

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:10:24 CEST 2018

Hi,

The different ways of running in parallel are constructed to provide
equivalently correct sampling. This extra output you get with -v is
intended to help you choose how to run efficiently, but if it's confusing
just don't ask for it ;-) It's not something that a new user should be
worried about until they are going to run months worth of a kind of
simulation!

Mark