[gmx-users] Secondary structure of peptides

m g dr_m_ganj at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 04:57:32 CEST 2018

Dera Justin,I tried to obtained .eps file for my peptides with this command "gmx xpm2ps -f ss.xpm -o ss.eps -bx 1 -by 30", but unfortunately I can't obtained a good .eps file that show me the secondary structure.  I tried another value for -bx and -by flags, but they can't gave me a good figure. Basically,how should I choose values for -bx and -by flag? Would you please help me?Best regards,Ganj