[gmx-users] KCl forms crystals at c=0.15M with amber99sb-ildn

Daniel Bauer bauer at cbs.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri May 11 14:07:08 CEST 2018

Hi,

thanks for the response! Now i know what I have to do :)

So did I understand you right that the ion parameters that are currently
used in amber99sb by GROMACS are not identical with the ones implemented
in the current version of amber99sb used by AMBER? If yes, whats the
reason for this (might be more of a question for Justin or Mark). Are
there any plans to change this in future releases?

Best regards,

Daniel

--
Daniel Bauer, M.Sc.

TU Darmstadt
Computational Biology & Simulation
Schnittspahnstr. 2
64287 Darmstadt
bauer at cbs.tu-darmstadt.de

Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.