[gmx-users] Rupture force definition

Rakesh Mishra rockinbhu at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:46:22 CEST 2018

Dear Justin,

In all the respect that you have suggested is absolutely correct.
But I have  a question that just like a constant rate pulling
like - [pull_coord1_rate        = 0.01          ; 0.01 nm per ps = 10 nm
per 1 ns  ( which was from your umbrella sampling)]

Is there any formate in  gromacs  for the pulling for force rate like.
 0.01 pn per ps/fs  (rather than constant force  pulling)

Cheers