[gmx-users] partial exclusion of interactions within 1-4

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue May 22 08:51:19 CEST 2018

Okay, let me try to rephrase the question, because it seems that I am
definitely unable to make it work and noone's replied so far.

I have a "molecule" (a periodic boron nitride sheet) and a stand-alone
itp file for it -- everything works, i.e. it's a stable, well-behaved
structure the way I set it up.

Within that molecule (and nowhere else) I need Coulombic interactions
between closest neighbors, while all other non-bonded interactions
should obey an effective nrexcl = 3. Is this something that can be done
in Gromacs?

Thank you.

Alex