[gmx-users] Simulating protein-lipid interactions

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Wed May 23 16:56:18 CEST 2018

Mixing force-fields is generally considered a bad idea. Though there are some papers where people do mix the force-fields,  these are limited cases and typically require substantial validation against experimental data and additional tuning of the resulting mixed force-field.

-Micholas

Micholas Dean Smith, PhD. MRSC
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics