[gmx-users] g_sas

András Ferenc WACHA wacha.andras at ttk.mta.hu
Mon May 28 10:05:21 CEST 2018

Dear Cristina,

how did you call xmgrace? Did you supply the "-nxy" switch before
area.xvg or volume.xvg?

Regards,

Andras

--
András Ferenc Wacha, PhD
research fellow, CREDO instrument responsible

Biological Nanochemistry Research Group

Institute of Materials and Environmental Chemistry
Research Centre for Natural Sciences
Hungarian Academy of Sciences (RCNS HAS)
Magyar tudósok körútja 2.
H-1117 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-382-6427
Web: http://bionano.ttk.mta.hu,