[gmx-users] rdf at contact

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Thu May 31 04:34:13 CEST 2018

How noisy is the rdf i.e. what is the bin width, how many atoms etc?
Have you graphed the entire function?  That would be my first
suggestion of the cause.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu