[gmx-users] Virtual sites causing npt simulation instabilities

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Thu May 31 04:39:08 CEST 2018

Always good practice to use Berendsen when turning on constant
pressure first, it is much more robust than P-R.  Let that run for
awhile, let it equilibrate, then turn on P-R.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu