[gmx-users] rmsd,

Amin Rouy aminrou1986 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 19:54:06 CEST 2018

I am studding phase diagram a liquid crystal (my own molecule). So I see
the final structure has some ordering as I expect (as you say I should
expect as scientist), but RMSD does not reach any stable value.why?

So my question is can I rely on what I expect !? or I must proof the
equilibrium by showing specific dynamic property, if so what that can be?