[gmx-users] Crystal Simulation

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:55:35 CET 2018

You're most welcome. Unfortunately, I do not have an answer for your
question. I assume you've used x2top on a properly sized system, in which
case all bonds and angles across the box should be created properly. The
issues with domain decomposition may be due to the box being far from
cubic. I think others here may be able to help with this better than me.

Alex