[gmx-users] pcoupl Berendsen

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Fri Nov 9 02:16:55 CET 2018

> A pressure without an error bar is a meaningless value. The fluctuations
> of pressure in most systems are on the order of tens or hundreds of bar,
> meaning your result is indistinguishable from the target value.

To help illustrate this, here is one example of the type of pressure
fluctuation you can get.

https://twitter.com/dr_dbw/status/968624615063937025

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu