[gmx-users] GROMACS 2018.3 ansible playbook for wget, extract, build, install

Benson Muite benson.muite at ut.ee
Sat Nov 10 10:36:36 CET 2018

Hi Darin,

Easybuild (https://easybuilders.github.io/easybuild/):
https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyblocks/blob/master/easybuild/easyblocks/g/gromacs.py
Spack (https://github.com/spack/spack):
https://github.com/spack/spack/blob/develop/var/spack/repos/builtin/packages/gromacs/package.py

A bit of searching found the following which can likely be updated to
latest versions:
Ansible playbook:
https://github.com/LIP-Computing/ansible-role-gromacs
Docker file:
https://github.com/soellman/gromacs/blob/master/Dockerfile
Nvidia provided docker/singularity image:
https://ngc.nvidia.com/registry/hpc-gromacs
Forked from Intel singularity repository:
https://github.com/luco2018/Intel-HPC-Container/tree/master/containers/gromacs

It would be useful to know what you choose to use.

Regards,
Benson