[gmx-users] Running GPU issue

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 20:37:22 CET 2018

Hi,

I expect that that warning is fine (for now).

The error you saw is clear evidence of a bug. There's a few things you
might try to help narrow things down.
* Is the error reproducible on each run of mdrun?
* 2018.3 was not designed or tested on CUDA 10, which was released rather
later. If you have an earlier CUDA, please see if building with it
alleviates the error
* The error message could be triggered by multiple parts of the code; what
do you get with mdrun -nb gpu -pme cpu?
* Do you get any more diagnostics from running with a build with cmake
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug?

Mark