[gmx-users] mpirun problem

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:15:29 CET 2018

Hi,

the most likely issue is that your GROMACS installation is not configured
for the correct architecture; e.g. if the compute or login node that the
cmake configure/compilation was done on is newer than the one that's
running on, mdrun will try to issue instructions that are not supported by
the CPU (e.g. an AVX512 introduced on the Skylake architecture on an older
CPU that only supports AVX2).

Cheers,
--
Szilárd