[gmx-users] HELP

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:17:57 CET 2018

Hi,

Please try to use a descriptive subject for your email... you'll have a
better chance of getting the help you actually want ;-)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 3:40 PM Emmanuel Broni <ebroni002 at st.ug.edu.gh>
wrote:

> Hello Gromax Users,
> I was running a 100ns MD simulation on an hpc and it was terminated with
> the following comments in the log file. What does it mean and what do I do?

Probably your HPC allocation ran out of time and the job scheduler asked it
to stop with a TERM signal, so it did. You can now do a normal checkpoint
restart at your leisure.

Mark