[gmx-users] Mismatch between gromacs and python-networkx versions

Francesco Pietra chiendarret at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:10:52 CET 2018

This is my first post to gromacs, to which I came in the hope that FEP
simulations are more efficient than with other engines.

I updated debian amd64 from stretch to buster in order to have the said
preferred gromacs 2018 (2016 on stretch). Now, to set up the system
(protein+ligands) I have networkx2.x, while 1.11.x (which was on stretch)
is required. Am I wrong, or there is really such a mismatch?. If so, how to
turn around? I have only one version of linux.
thanks for advice
francesco