[gmx-users] System Charge in OPLS AA force field.

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Mon Nov 26 00:59:18 CET 2018

This is an PBC artefact, and the molecules are not actually broken.
Use "gmx trjconv -pbc whole" to make molecules broken across the PBC
like this whole again.

An illustration of this you can find at
https://twitter.com/dr_dbw/status/1066843191159050240

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu