[gmx-users] Distance calculation

rose rahmani rose.rhmn93 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:38:00 CET 2018

Great! Non-hydrogen is generally for all AAs, but i want non-hydrogen atoms
of each AA number 1, 2, 3 to be representative of one adsorption. Moreover,
if 4 non-hydrogen atoms of AA were in <0.5 nm, this should be considered as
one adsorption not 4!  How should i come up with these challenges?
And as i'm not much skilled in programming, is there any useful examples
for implementing python or perl in GROMACS?

Best