[gmx-users] Regarding freezing of NP

zaved at tezu.ernet.in zaved at tezu.ernet.in
Thu Nov 29 07:08:48 CET 2018

Dear Users

I am trying to simulate a spherical metal-oxide nanoparticle (NP) and the
same NP with one protein of our interest.

Can we freeze the NP during the NP-Protein simulation so as to keep the NP
intact? Is it the right thing to do so?

Any kind suggestion/s will be appreciated.

Thank You

Regards
Zaved Hazarika
Research Scholar
Dept. Of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology,
Tezpur University,
India

* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and destroy it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to deliver error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of this e-mail message.