[gmx-users] [CASS SPAM]Re: [CASS SPAM]Re: [CASS SPAM]Re: How to fix graphite layers?

高恺 gaokai161 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Thu Nov 29 09:45:52 CET 2018

Dear Alex:
Thank you very much for your reply.
I am sorry that I did not make my research background clear at first.
I want to explore the nature of the methane in organic pores in the formations thousands meter underground.
In order to simplify the problem, graphite is used as a material for the walls of organic pores.
Actually I have written a script that can separate the peripheral atoms (the parts that need to be frozen) from the atoms that are close to the gas.
My current plan is to divide the two atoms into two groups and set the peripheral atoms to the frozen group in mdp file. I am not sure what the interaction between the frozen and active groups is. If I need to generate top files for each of these two groups, how should I tell the 'hot graphite' to be binded to the frozen graphite adjacent to it?

Kevin