[gmx-users] Combining edr files for NPT with different dt values

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 05:07:35 CEST 2018

Hi,

You'll have to look more closely at the way you tried to concatenate them
and see why the file you eventually gave to gmx energy had only 2ns. For
example, if each check treated its first step as time zero, then you need
to consider gmx eneconv -settime, etc. But I wouldn't bother with any of
this for equilibration. If the last segment is consistent with the ensemble
you seek, then that is the job done.

Mark