[gmx-users] Combining edr files for NPT with different dt values

Stephani Macalino stephanimacalino at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 06:08:50 CEST 2018

Hello,
Thanks for your prompt response!
I am doing this since I am following the gromacs tutorial of checking the
pressure and density stabilization of my system (I'm a newbie).
I just found one instruction where it mentioned about doing interactive
commands (
https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-users/2011-April/060733.html
),
i.e. using a .txt file with 'c' for each line (depending on the number of
edr files) and -settime as you have mentioned.
This solution has worked for me.
Thanks again!
Regards,
Stephani