[gmx-users] (no subject)

Rakesh Mishra rockinbhu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:42:25 CEST 2018

Dear  Mark,

I think things are not under solution.

Please tell me if there is  dsDNA of chain A (12 bp)
and  complimentary strand B(12 bp)  like

chain A-   3' - 5'
chain B-   5' - 3'
I am pulling   5' end  of strand  A and made 5' of B as a reference group
along the helical direction under constant velocity pulling. And both the
chains are free ( no restraint) ,
under this situation will the 5' of chain B (act as reference group) feel
the equal and opposite force like 5' end of chain A where pulling is
applied .
Due to this equal and opposite force both the strand will move opposite to
each other or not .