[gmx-users] Orthorhombic structure and Lincs warnings

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:45:49 CEST 2018

It's not the first time you're posting this message and there's a reason
noone is replying.

1. What are the inter-axis angles of that orthorhombic box? Why not a
rectangular box?
2. Why are you using LINCS with graphene, which should _not_ be simulated
with constraints?
3. Why are you restraining your system on top of everything else?
4. Did you verify that your graphene model (without constraints or
restraints) was stable prior to adding water?

Alex