[gmx-users] Fwd: Adding new atom types

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:42:56 CEST 2018

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the informative response.

For the Gromos FF the gen-pairs is "no" and then the 1-4 interactions are
taken from the parameters existed [ pairtypes ], if I change the gen-pairs
to "yes" in Gromos FF, would you please confirm me that the parameters in [
pairtypes ] is still in privilege for those interactions whose parameters
EXIST in the [ pairtypes ]? And if the parameters are not there they will
be calculated by the fudgeLJ.

Regards,
Alex