[gmx-users] atom types not found

paul buscemi pbuscemi at q.com
Fri Sep 28 00:10:58 CEST 2018

Alex,

There are so many important  reactions / applications in which protein polymer interactions play a role that  the ability  to generate  of polymers should be part of gromacs repertoire. I’ll keep plugging away on this and report to the community if I can break the code  - other than using the very good but terribly expensive commercial programs.   I would not doubt that many have already accomplished this this task, but it is not well tracked within this group.

I might not approach a Molysulfidnitride substrate , ( making turbine blades ??)  but TiO2 is indeed another surface very popular with proteins.  Most every nitinol surface is essentially TiO2.  If you have some pointers on that,  I’m listening.

Thank you again for the assist.

Regards
Paul