[gmx-users] atom types not found

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 22:16:38 CEST 2018

Hi Paul,

Glad x2top is working out for you. The rest of the things you're
pointing out, I hope others could comment. I haven't simulated any
proteins in a long time, but if you ever need to drop a protein on the
surface of some sort of an insane molybdenum disulfide-graphene-boron
nitride heterostructure, I could be of service. ;)

Alex