[gmx-users] mdrun: In option s, required option was not provided and the default file 'topol' does not exist or not accessible and non-integer charges

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Fri Aug 2 00:40:33 CEST 2019

>From that command, was the nvt.tpr actually created? Can you see it in the
directory? What happens if you type in the files for each of the command
switches instead of using -deffnm to autocomplete them for you?

Are those copy/pastes of the commands you used?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.