[gmx-users] Gromacs 4.5.7 compatibility with Titan X GPU

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:56:00 CEST 2019

Hi,

Unfortunately that version of GROMACS hasn't been tested or supported in
well over five years, so probably it is simply incompatible with modern
GPUs. You could try explicit solvent in modern GROMACS, which might be
comparably fast with that old version :-) Or AMBER if you really need
implicit solvent.

Mark