[gmx-users] HtoD cudaMemcpyAsync failed: invalid argument

Navneet Kumar Singh navneetcdl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:44:17 CEST 2019

Currently I am using only gromacs16.5. As this have *"PLEASE NOTE* that the
current versions do support lone pair construction on halogens, however the
current construction is only compatible with GROMACS-2016.x and by using
gmx grompp -maxwarn 1 to override the warning about lone pair construction."

I was unable to understand this "For all other GROMACS versions, you will
have to manually edit the topology to use "3fad" construction and
appropriate atom numbers."as I was using 2018.4. So I switched to
version-16. But now trapped in this HtoD cudaMemcpyAsync failed: invalid
argumenterror.