[gmx-users] HtoD cudaMemcpyAsync failed: invalid argument

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:51:17 CEST 2019

Hi,

If you have a reason to have to use 2016.x, then please get the latest
version (which is always advisable when starting new work) because this
issue is fixed there. You also don't have to run energy minimization on
GPUs, so you could just append -nb cpu to your mdrun command line to avoid
the problem.

Mark