[gmx-users] HtoD cudaMemcpyAsync failed: invalid argument

Navneet Kumar Singh navneetcdl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:24:47 CEST 2019

Thank You Sir.

Again installed gromacs2016.6 (final version from gromacs2016.x).
Throwing same error(HtoD cudaMemcpyAsync failed: invalid argument)

. Its running on CPU, but not on GPU. Work of 3 days will take 15 days.
Already completed simulation for other complexes. This complex creating
problem due to vsites3. PLEASE HELP DEADLINE IS APPROACHING.