[gmx-users] toluene as a slovent

Iman Katouzian imaneternity at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:44:37 CET 2019

Hello,

I have downloaded the toluene pdb file and want to use it as solvent in
GROMACS rather than the water molecules. I have added toluene as a molecule
using gmx solvate -cs toluene.gro however, in the next steps, it is not
added to the topol.top file and I cannot go-ahead to the next steps of
simulation. I'd be grateful if someone can help me with this issue as I
have not tried other solvents rather than water before.

Thanks.